“Personal information” means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by websites owned by philanthropy.gr ltd.
Philanthropy.gr ltd. collects information in two ways:
1. Personal Information You Submit: philanthropy.gr ltd. collects personal information that you enter into data fields on philanthropy.gr ltd. websites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in a form in order to register for philanthropy.gr ltd. programs, to contact philanthropy.gr ltd. customer service, or respond to philanthropy.gr ltd. surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide philanthropy.gr ltd. with any information that is not specifically requested.
2. Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: philanthropy.gr ltd. websites may collect information about your visits to philanthropy.gr ltd. websites without you actively submitting such information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically stores and transmits to philanthropy.gr ltd. websites some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of philanthropy.gr ltd. websites easier by allowing philanthropy.gr ltd. to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve philanthropy.gr ltd. websites. Certain features of philanthropy.gr ltd. websites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information. However, they can be used for advanced and targeted advertising methods such as Google Adwords re-marketing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other similar technologies.
Philanthropy.gr ltd. will use the personal information you provide through philanthropy.gr ltd. websites to respond to your questions and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on a philanthropy.gr ltd. website, philanthropy.gr ltd. may use certain identifying technologies to allow that website to “remember” your personal preferences, such as sections of that website that you visit frequently and, sometimes, a user ID. We may also use this personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding philanthropy.gr ltd.’s products or services, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products or services, or to notify you about special promotions.
Philanthropy.gr ltd. may consolidate the personal information of customers who use philanthropy.gr ltd. websites. We use this information to help us better design philanthropy.gr ltd. websites and philanthropy.gr ltd. services and products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that philanthropy.gr ltd. receives about you, by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on philanthropy.gr ltd. websites. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of philanthropy.gr ltd. websites may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
You may also choose to modify your Internet browser’s preferences if you do not want philanthropy.gr ltd. websites to use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to “remember” your personal information, such as user IDs or mailing addresses, on return visits. Most Internet Browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentifiable information. However, philanthropy.gr ltd. websites that use tracking technologies to collect unidentifiable information may not provide you with the ability to opt out of the tracking technologies.
Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of philanthropy.gr ltd. employees, by certain companies with which philanthropy.gr ltd. may conduct joint programs, and by individuals and entities with whom philanthropy.gr ltd. contracts to carry out business activities for philanthropy.gr ltd. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely. Also, it is philanthropy.gr ltd.’s practice to notify you if you are registering for a program which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information. In addition, philanthropy.gr ltd.’s practice is to require its contractors to keep your personal information confidential and to use personal information only in order to perform tasks for philanthropy.gr ltd.
As a general rule, philanthropy.gr ltd. does not share your personal information with third parties, unless it is necessary to conduct a joint program or to carry out a program or activity through a contractor. Where required by law, philanthropy.gr ltd. will not disclose your personal information to third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes, unless you have been provided with an opportunity to opt into or opt out of this disclosure. If philanthropy.gr ltd. provides your personal information to individuals and entities which assist us with our business activities, it is philanthropy.gr ltd.’s practice to require those individuals and entities to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for philanthropy.gr ltd. Philanthropy.gr ltd. reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from law or government authorities, to address national security situations, or when otherwise required by law.
It is philanthropy.gr ltd.’s practice to make the best effort in order to secure each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet. Philanthropy.gr ltd. cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your personal information; therefore, when submitting personal information to philanthropy.gr ltd. websites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks and proceed with your own responsibility.
You may request to remove your personal information from our current customer records or to amend your personal information. Please notify us of your wishes by contacting us in one of the ways specified below. For our record keeping purposes, we will retain certain personal information you submit in conjunction with commercial transactions.
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact” or equivalent link on the website you are visiting or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
Megakleous 1 & Leontariou 23,
In all communications with philanthropy.gr ltd., please include the e–mail address used for registration (if applicable), the website address or the specific philanthropy.gr ltd. program to which you provided personal information, and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete or amend your personal information and are contacting us by e-mail, please put “Deletion Request” or “Amendment Request”, as applicable, in the subject line of the e-mail. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
– any information we have provided by any form of communication
– our Terms & Conditions
– our Terms of Service
Our Practices to protect your data
We take all possible measures in order to protect data and communications transferred and/or stored.
– Controlled physical access to computers storing data
– Password protected computers and screen savers with short timeout
– Role based access to data within our company, only persons that need to access the necessary data have access
– Owned infrastructure, dedicated/private servers managed by our company
– DDOS attack protection
– Brute force attack protection, IP’s that resemble any kind of attack are blocked
– Password protection and encryption on all data storage infrastructure
– No Windows Operating System is related to our company, never and in any way; this OS cannot fufil our security standards with ANY antivirus software or any other practice
– Scheduled virus/trojan scans on our Linux exclusive infrastructure
– Continuous monitoring of our Linux exclusive infrastructure
– Immediate security updates on our Linux exclusive infrastructure
– All staff sign NDA’s
– Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan
– SSL available on all connections to our services
Payments with Credit or Debit Cards are processed securely through SSL encrpyted environment provided by Piraeus Bank.
Why we process your data
We collect, store and process your contact information only in order to provide our services, to sell our products, to fulfil our business and legal obligations, and to comply with the law.
What data we collect
You may use our websites or part of our website without providing any information about you.
However, cooperating with our company, either as a customer or as a provider, means we will need all the information required by law, depending on the service or product involved.
Usually, this information is:
– Company Name and/or Individual full name
– VAT number, tax authority if available
– Physical address
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
If you decide to send more information, for example other information, other documents, other files like images, videos etc., we will delete this data as soon as the task, for which you have sent this data, is finished.
We use double opt-in methods only.
How long we maintain your data
We securely store and process your data for the period it is necessary, so that we can provide you a service or product, or until you ask us to delete your data.
You have access to your personal data and the following:
– The purposes of the processing
– The categories of personal data concerned
– The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
– Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
– The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
– The right to lodge a complaint
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling.
We will respond to the first request free of charge and within one month, maintaining our right to extend this time for another two months in special cases, providing reasons for the delay within the one month initial period. We shall provide one copy of the personal data. An administrative fee is charged for any further copies.